WHAT I'M ABOUT

My photo
atlanta, ga, United States
I AM A STYLIST/FASHION CONSULTANT THAT LOVES TO TALK ABOUT FASHION AND NEW TRENDS. I LOVE KEEPING MY FELLOW FASHIONISTAS ON POINT ON WHATS GOING ON IN THE WIDE WORLD OF FASHION!!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

*Solange Has A New Haircut* SO The F*** What







Ok So Solange cut her hair all off that does not take away from the trend setter she is she is still just as Fabulous as she was yesterday. Actually her hair has been cut like this for a couple of weeks. VIA TWITTER @Solangeknowles "stupid. paps. took. pic. ive. had. my. hair. cut. like. this. for. two. weeks. i. was. NOT. inspired. by anyone. but. my. self." Some of yall know you will be running to the salon (asking for the Solange haircut LOL) after talking smack. Get over it and roll with swag of Solange Knowles

No comments: